At 1st class, as an international daycare centre, we are particularly aware of the development of language in children. As a parent you are certainly so too. And what an exciting subject! That is why 1st class invites Lea Maunier, the speech therapist from Siem Reap on February 16 to talk about language in early Childhood and the solutions that can be implemented according to their specific needs.
Lea will first give us a presentation and then answer your questions.
Conference in English with translation in Khmer.
Children are welcome, free daycare will be provided at the creche.
We often do not know but the field of intervention of a speech therapist is very varied. They can intervene on :
- Degenerative disorders (Parkinson, Alzheimer…)
- Vocal disorders
- Learning disabilities (dyslexia, dysorthographia, dyscalculia…)
- Speech disorders after brain injuries
- Developmental Speech disorders (mutism, dysphasia, stutter..)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Lea Maunier is Speech therapist Graduate from Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
Free registration recommended to help us prepare for the event.
www.qualis.asia Tel : 099 246 030
[email protected] https://www.facebook.com/1stclasssiemreapAt