About UsWhat is Chin Chok Club?
THE FRENCH NURSERY OF SIEM REAP
The CHIN CHOK CLUB maintains privileged links with the French School of Siem Reap: we follow the School security measures and Child Safe Policy, The CHIN CHOK CLUB coordinator regularly communicates with the school director and kindergarten teachers to prepare the future schooling of your child.
However Chin Chok Club is a separate structure from the school. It is a bilingual multicultural space (French – Khmer) where all children of all nationalities are welcome.
The CHIN CHOK CLUB was created in 2003 by a group of French-speaking parents concerned about their toddler’s arousing. When the concept first started, the parents themselves would take turns to look after and entertain the children. Little by little, the CHIN CHOK CLUB became more and more professional through the recruitment of French organizers and Cambodian assistants.
NURSERYWhat we have to offer:
We carefully select and train our staff: healthy, dynamic and patient, they are passionate about your child’s development and always willing to improve their practice. They know that each child learns in different ways. and they provide the tools and guidance to accommodate children’s natural curiosity and to fully support each child while building problem solving skills and confidence.
We also rely on external experts in specific skills such as drawings, music, foreign language, health or security among others.
Our training curriculum covers: infants and toddlers development stages, security, hygiene and nutrition, as well as professional techniques to work in a collective structure and foster meaningful relationships with families.
She is responsible for day-to-day management of the nursery: she ensures communication with the parents, ensures that the children are welcomed with kindness and in a healthy and secure environment, supervises the assistants, prepares the activities, manages the cash register and small logistics (small equipment, snacks etc.).
She is your main contact in CHIN CHOK CLUB.
Sophea joined the team in November 2016. She is smiling and always in a good mood with the children. Outside the nursery, she is also a nanny.
Soyim is the latest addition to the team, always benevolent, children like to huddle in her arms when they have a little heartache
CHIN CHOCK CLUB is open from:
Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 12am.
Children can bring their packed breakfast.
Snacks- mostly made of fresh seasonal fruits- are offered at 10.30am
Early learnings program
Educational activities are proposed to the children to develop psychomotor skills, dexterity, their ability to communicate (language learning…) and especially socialize.
All sessions are split in 20mn long sequences and alternate various activities to stimulate senses, communication, imagination, movement, and try to keep a balance between guided, semi-guided and free activities. The educators have to adjust sequences accordingly to the reaction of the children.
Activities are organized around a main subject, specific new notions or words are repeated or emphasized throughout all activities during a pre-defined period.
Children are encouraged to participate as they can, according to their age and personal preferences.
Typical morning schedule:
The CHIN CHOK CLUB is open from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00. For the good organization of the activities, parents are kindly asked to drop off children preferably between 8:00 and 8:30, and to pick them up between 11:30 and 12:00.
- 8h00 – GREETINGS Children and parents
- 8h30 – CIRCLE TIME Presentation of children / photos / morning program, rhymes…forms (eg the ball, the round / the sun, the ball, the earth)
- 9h00-9h30 – ACTIVITY N°1 * eg. Arts and crafts
- 9h30-9h50 – Free play
- 9h50-10h00 – Hand washing
- 10h00-10h30 – SNACK TIME (fruits, vegetables, biscuits, cheese, water…) Sitting and quiet, discover tastes and flavors…
- 10h30-10h50 – Free play
- 10h50-11h30 – ACTIVITY N°2 * eg. dance to the music
- 11h30-12h00 – Relaxing time (storytelling, listening to music…) until departure
Activity on a theme chosen per period, see list of possible topics.
NB: The schedule can vary from one session to another to adapt to the reactions of children (interest or not, fatigue, excitement …) or the weather.
Non-exclusive list of topics covered:
- the body
- colors (red, blue, yellow, white, black)
- forms (eg the ball, the round / the sun, the ball, the earth)
- animals: that flies, walks, swims …
- elements: water (fish), soil (insects, plants), air, fire
- day / night (opposites, light, night animals …)
- The circus (masks, grimaces, acrobatics …)
- machinery / means of transport
- noises, sounds
- stories where one can explore different notions and expressions (notions of size, taste, expressions of feeling: happy, sad, angry …)
- the differences (of habitat, music, dance …): the Indians, the Eskimos …
Type of activities :
- songs, nursery rhymes, puppets, mime, fancy dress
- modelling, gluing, cutting, filling/emptying
- puzzles, piling and construction games
- folding, painting with fingers, sponges, paintbrush, toothbrush, stencil…
- drawing : pen, pencils, sticks of chalk, colouring…
- hoops, gymnastic on ground sheet, psychomotor course
- music, books, treasures bag- small/ inflatable swimming pool (bathing, playing with water, fishing)
- cooking: decorate cakes, toasts, mix fruits…
- planting seeds
- birthday parties and traditional events : Halloween, Christmas, Khmer new year…
Call For Inquiry
+(855) 89 471 496
Payments terms details
(all taxes included)
Discount for annual payment!
USD 90 per year all taxes included.
"Monthly contribution" formula
$ 110 per month, all taxes included.
To pay imperatively in the 1st week of the month. Any late payment will result in the automatic change to the “Daily Dues” formula. Every month started is due.
"Daily subscription" formula
To pay imperatively on the arrival or the departure of the child.